How to get the grade you wish for. A 2: 1 is what the vast majority of top organizations and employers look out for. Although if you get a 2: 2 and you have a good reason for it then you will be absolutely fine. Great reasons could include:
– Acquiring some decent of work experience at university.
– You died in your final year of uni.
That's more or less it. So you better really pray you have the first reason!
Do not be afraid if you're not the most intellectual of students. We'll show you that you can still get the job you want with bundles of energy and a great working mindset. In this we'll give you a quick guide of how to stay on track for a 2: 1.
Getting this grade is essentially direct to the consequent factors:
1. Time management (not leaving essays till the night before).
2. Asking your lecturer when you're not clear on what needs to be done.
3. Experiencing a good group surroundings and work ethic in your class.
4. Not being influenced by others. Be your own person.
Do all this and you'll come out with at least a 2: 1.
Let's break it down ..
Time management is significant. Procrastination: A student's favorite activity. Unequivocally, you must have your 'lay back and chill' time or 'lets go out and have a few drinks' time. We are all for that at, but our motto is, 'PLAY HARD AND WORK HARD'. This suggests doing your work as speedily as possible to enable you to go out there and enjoy yourself. University is all about that and it bought to be the best time of your life.
University is hard on organizing yourself, you are likely will have to do the following …
– Plan your work to fulfill deadlines.
– Maintain your job activities to 15 hours a week
– Position your social life around your studies.
– Set up a balance between work, study, social life and other family obligations.
– Plan ahead for your future, through the term and after university.
Buy a Cheap Filing System. Pop down to WHSmith and see what student offers they have. Get folders or trays for each element of your degree and file them away competently. Some students like to buy ring binders or plastic pockets, just get whatever floats your boat and keep it organized.
Note taking. First on our list, contemplating getting a laptop if you have not currently got one. Not everyone will reckon you are a posh little geek should you have one. Plus you'll have more effective notes than everyone (as long as you can type fast). Laptops start from around £ 300. If you really do not want to splash out on a laptop then you want to get your own system of note taking. Generally speaking, respect these rules: 1. Listen carefully. 2. Take down the most important points. 3. Avoid writing the same thing twice. 4. Listen in on for repetition of key points.
You'll need to fine tune your own one of a kind system of taking notes. Whether or not it be using distinct colors, highlighting, bullet points, shortened word technique or something else. Use just about anything that works for you and stick to it.