As the term suggests, survey fillers are individuals paid to fill up online survey forms. It is their responsibility to supply honest responses to questions. This is because the information that they provide has the power to influence the fate of a product or brand. In fact, companies rely on their opinions to come up with significant business decisions.
Survey fillers start with this profession by registering with an online survey company. They provide contact details and other information necessary to qualify them. If accepted, they will receive links to surveys, accomplish them and receive payment.
These people receive overwhelming number of surveys in their electronic mails. The quicker they response to every review, the more they will be able to complete the full survey. The more forms they fill up, the higher amount of cash they will receive. Some payments, though, come in rewards.
Survey filling is best for stay-at-home moms, retirees, college students and others. This is especially recommended for people who do want to work but do not want to spend 8 hours a day for it. They can take as many or as few surveys as they want. They can also choose which assignment to accept and when to do it. For instance, a mom who has a husband and kids to take care of can work when the kids and husband are out of the home or when they are asleep.
Some persons are cynical about this job. This is because they find the payment too small at less than $5 dollars for an hour. But if survey fillers are to ask, this is not an issue only if the respondents are quick to provide data. They claim that they can earn between $1,000 and $2,000 dollars a year. This is by just investing 60 minutes of their time a day.
If you are one among those interested in becoming survey fillers, you may consider signing up with two or more survey companies to maximize your potential to earn. It will require your honest answers, though, plus your patience in answering them. This is because the person who will review your work can sense if you are half-heartedly responding to questions.
To make sure that you are able to maximize your time as well, consider using time tracking tools. You may input your tasks into the system so you will not forget any of them. You may then monitor your time and your accomplished works so you know if you are keeping up with your target earnings.…
Together with the advancement of science and technology, technological innovations grew along with it, resulting to the emergence of new equipment and gadgets. No matter how big or small your company is, technology brings both intangible and tangible benefits to become cost efficient and to meet the growing demands and needs of customers. Technological innovations affect corporate efficiency, culture and relationship among employees, clients, suppliers and customers. The type and quality of technology used affect the security of confidential business information.
Due to the burden brought by administrative tasks, like inventory, bookkeeping and records keeping, both big and small companies rely on computers to do their administrative works. The birth of Internet and online social networking sites tremendously decreased the costs of business operations. It also makes it easier for companies to use the Six Sigma management methodologies. Some firms shifted to outsourcing instead of hiring their own personnel due to the low costs associated with it. Because of the huge impact of technological innovations to companies, it is impossible for them to live with it.
Commonly used high technology equipment:
- Computer printer
- Paper shredder
- Multimedia projector
- Touch screen monitors
- Computer mouse
- Laptop computers
Advantages of Technology to Business:
- Customer Relations. Technology affects the way companies communicate and establish relations with their clients. In a fast moving and business environment, it is vital for them to interact with clients regularly and quickly to gain their trust and to obtain customer loyalty. With the use of Internet and online social networks, firms interact with consumers and answer all their queries about the product. Establishing effective communication with customers not only creates rapport with them, but it also creates strong public image. It allows business enterprises to reduce and to cut carbon dioxide emissions.
- Business Operations. With the use of technological innovations, business owners and entrepreneur understand their cash flow better, how to manage their storage costs well and enables you to save time and money.
- Corporate Culture. Technology lets employees communicate and interact with other employees in other countries. It establishes clique and prevents social tensions from arising.
- Security. Modern security equipment enables companies to protect their financial data, confidential business information and decisions.
- Research Opportunities. It provides a venue to conduct studies to keep themselves ahead of competitors. It allows companies to virtually travel into unknown markets.
- Corporate Reports. With technology, business enterprises communicate effectively with their branch offices to deliver quality financial and operational reports.
- Industrial Productivity. Through the use of business software programs or software packages, it automated traditional manufacturing process, reduces labor costs and enhances manufacturing productivity. It enables companies to increase efficiency and production output.
- Business mobility. Technological innovations improved companies’ sales, services, shorted lead time on receiving and delivering goods and services. Enables them to penetrate multiple markets at least costs.
- Research capacity. It enables them to conduct studies on various companies to gain knowledge on the new trends in the market and way on avoiding them.